We are aiming to be an Eco-Friendly Swimwear company, where you can expect a more sustainable outlook every step of the way. From the manufacturing process, to the products and the packaging material, we strive towards the use of more eco-friendly solutions.
• European Flax Certification to ensure non-pollution of soil from the planation
• Standard 100 Certification by OEKO-TEX to assure fabrics are free of toxins, and
• The incorporation of Biodegradable Amni Soul Eco (from Solvay Rhodia) nylon 6.6 fabric which breaks down quicker, easier, and more effectively in landfill conditions and anaerobic digestion waste management methods
Throughout the manufacturing process, water is recycled to optimize resources and to reduce the environmental footprint. Being OEKO-TEX certified, the fabric manufacturer’s process also ensures the absence of products that are harmful to skin.
- 80 UV Protection
- First knitwear to be made with 6.6 Biodegradable Nylon
- Fabric is friendly to the body and environment
- Made with traceable raw materials
- Anti Permeant Odor Technology - Providing odor control to reduce washing cycles leading to less water and energy consumption
Now you know more about our fabric, let us quickly share more on the steps we are taking to provide greener packaging.
• Hygiene Stickers – Made with 100% compostable material, Bio-based, Non-GMO
• 100% Cotton Bags
• Mailers – Made from 100% Recycled Content, 50% Post-Consumer Waste, dual adhesive strip for reuse purposes
• Recycled paper hang tags – 3 out of 4, we still have improvement to make!